Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The End of an Era

So I was getting Awnley dressed for school today and since it is Spring picture day and it is supposed to be 80 degrees out I put her in some shorts. Here's how the conversation went -

Me: Awnley's lets get dressed for school, we are going to be late (like every other morning)
Awnley: I don't wanna wear shorts, it's too cold out.
M: It's not too cold out it is going to be really sunny today.
A: I need my sunglasses for school.
M: Nope, cool dudes aren't allowed in school.
A: I don't want cool dudes, I want my sunglasses.
M: They are the same thing.
A: No they're Not!! They are sunglasses not cool dudes!

*Sigh*, they grow up so fast. So here is my homage to the cool dudes, may they rest in peace.

3 comments: