Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of School!!

Awnley is starting M/W/F 3's this year with Ms. Suzanne and Ms. Vickey (she calls her Ms. Nicky). I really like her teachers this year and hopefully she will have a great time making lots of new friends. Awnley was so pumped to go to school today she was up at 7 ready to head out the door. I asked Awnley if she wanted me to walk her in or just get dropped off at the carpool and she picked carpool...she is growing up so fast :'(Notice Ellies two new buck teeth?? (Click on the picture to make it bigger)Ellie and I should have lots of fun today hanging out together -what am I going to do with just one child??

Here is a comparison from last year...**Doesn't our fireplace look a lot better than last year since Ryan painted it and cleaned it up??

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a great first day - you look so cute! I remember your mom's first day, she was picked up by bus at Arlene's - wore a cute smocked dress. I followed the school bus and Pete Mykytyn, the bus driver walked her into the school. She was holding his hand and was so little.

    Have a great first week. Love Grama Sherri

    ReplyDelete