Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Aren't all Canadians like that??

I know it has been a while since I have posted on here but I wanted to get this down before I forgot about it.  I love to have the blog to look back at old post and see what our life was like so I am going to try my best to keep up to date, especially with all the new and exciting things we have going on right now!  Anyways, a conversation between Awnley and I on the way home from school yesterday made me realize that I should maybe expose my children to more things:

Awnley: Mom, to be a Canadian do you have to have brown hair and brown eyes?
Me: No,
A: Are you sure?
Me: Yes, why?
A: Because they all do, are you sure I can become Canadian?
M: Yes, I really need to get on that...
A: Well do it fast before they change their minds.

Okay Awnley, I will get right on that.  But first, can someone please help me find the people everyone calls "they"???  They seem to be bias towards blue eyed, blonde hair little girls and I need to set them straight  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment