Sunday, May 3, 2009

Publix and Office Max Today...

My friend wanted me to put how much I payed for everything to see how I got my deals so here is the breakdown--
-5 Daisy Sour Creams, 4 bags of Croƻtons - I made a penny on each of these, they were on sale for 99 cents and I had a 50 cent coupon that doubled to $1.
-2 Sierra Mist, 2 Crayola Paints, 2 Elmers Glue, Crayola Crayons - all of this was free, I had 2 free coupons for the soda and a $10 off of $10 purchase at the new office max that opened up so we got some of Awnleys school supplies for next year.
-2 1/2 gallon sweet teas - these were Publix penny items this week, when you spend over $10 you get to buy 1 penny item. These change each week.
-2 Pupperoni dog treats - These were 35 cents each after being on sale for $3.69 plus buy one get one then I used 2 $1.oo off manufactures coupon and a $1 off of 2 target coupon (Publix take competitors coupons and you can stack them with manufactures)
-2 dentastix dog chews - I paid 50 cents, these were on sale for $3 and I had a $2.50 off coupon.
-1 Marzetti Blue Cheese Dressing - On sale for $1.85 plus I had a 50 cent coupon that doubled so we paid 85 cents. Normally I wouldn't pay anything for dressing because I can usually get some for free, but Ryan really likes this brand for wings.
-4 contessa meals - on sale for $4.99 but I had a $2 off coupon so I paid $2.99 - pretty cheap quick and easy dinner for us.
- Corn on the cob - On sale for 4 for a $1 and we got 5 ears.
- Bread - $2.59 a loaf, but we needed bread and this is the same price as Walmart so we don't mind buying it at Publix.

So there you go, 18.34 before taxes. I know that I paid 58 cents in tax at Office Max and there would be tax on the dog treats as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment