Total before tax - $5.13 After Tax - $6.67 and I got back $13 in Register Rewards to use on next weeks deals!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
It Has Been Awhile...
but I think that I am finally getting back into it. Awnley and I went to Walgreens last night to pick up a few things and ended up doing pretty good. The Nutripals bars for Awnley are usually pretty expensive at $3.50 a box and I think that Ryan is stocked up on deodorant for the next year or so...
Her are the totals--
Total before tax - $5.13 After Tax - $6.67 and I got back $13 in Register Rewards to use on next weeks deals!
Total before tax - $5.13 After Tax - $6.67 and I got back $13 in Register Rewards to use on next weeks deals!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ryan should smell good all the time - no excuses!
ReplyDelete