Monday, June 1, 2009

Our Memorial Day...

Was spent rafting--so much fun, we are planning on going again next time someone comes and visits, any takers???

You can click on the pictures to make them a little bigger if you want.

Athena about ready to lose her hot chocolate...I thought this one was a "hit the deck" type of rapidDrew practicing his sexy eyes for the camera (to be used later on at lunch time with our waitress)
Apparently we were supposed to be a little more worried of what was coming...
Ryan didn't get the memo that the lady at the back of the boat is the one that steers...Onto the other boat, kinda glad I wasn't on there because by the looks of Kyles face, Amelia must have let a gnarly air bisket.going...going...(wasn't there 6 people in the raft?)
still going...(I love how Amelia thinks she can save him with 2 fingers)gone...(just so y'all know, he meant to do that)Say CHEEESSSEE! (I think the one lady has a crush on the camera guy, check her out in the next pictures)Again, I thought there was 6 of you?I think it is totally unfair that you guys got extra pictures...and one last one of the totally awesome dude that went solo.Can't wait to do it again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment